Founder & Owner Of Living Live Active
Orla qualified in health & fitness over a decade ago. She quickly found her niche in functional fitness, helping people who were unable to train as they once had due to injury or illness. She had practiced Pilates on & off for many years, particularly as her mode of rehabilitation exercise after many sporting injuries. Pilates quickly became part of her strength routine prior to falling pregnant with twins. After their birth, and as soon as was feasible, she engrossed herself back in the world of Pilates, gaining her Certificate IV in Pilates Matwork with Polestar Education.
Orla loves and enjoys instructing mat Pilates and guiding her clients to a life of increased alignment, mobility, and wellness. She is a believer in proactive health and has a keen awareness of holistic health, nutrigenomics, nutrition and aromatherapy. Her other interests include walking, cooking and
We welcome Polestar Mat students to participate in our classes and when they are ready, to perform practice teaching. Our studio is one of the few in the Hills Shire offering a large number of mat classes weekly. Enquire to find our more.
• Member of the Pilates Alliance of Australasia
• Provide First Aid HLTAID011
• Polestar Pilates Comprehensive Matwork Series Certificate (Certified Practitioner of Pilates Mat)
• Certificate IV Personal Trainer
• Certificate III Group Fitness
• Bachelor of Arts Honours – Business Information Management